On-Site Generation: The Smart Way to Supply your Cleaning and Sanitizing Solutions You use on-site generation in your daily life without even noticing. Like when you brew coffee at home to avoid going to a coffee shop to pay for $5 coffees. Or when you make use of natural resources like sunlight to save money on your electricity bill.
What if you didn’t have to buy chemical supplies in years? GenEon’s Trio H2Ome allows you to easily make your cleaning, degreasing and sanitizing solutions on-demand, at home! It makes sense to use safer and more sustainable solutions while saving money in traditional, harmful chemicals.
- Clean, Degrease, and Sanitize without the danger and complexity of traditional, toxic chemicals.
- Solutions generated in GenEon’s Trio H2Ome are safe for pets, kids & your loved ones.
- Solutions generated in GenEon’s Trio H2Ome have low to no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Free of harsh fragrances.
- What’s more sustainable than generating your cleaning and sanitizing solutions on-site, on demand?
- With your Trio H2Ome, you can reuse your trigger bottles vs constantly buying plastic.
- Reduce significantly your carbon footprint by avoiding the repeated shipping of traditional chemicals and the continuous drives to the supermarket.
- Census data compiled by Statistic Brain found that average American spends $42 on cleaning supplies every month. That’s $504 a year!
- GenEon’s Trio H2Ome allows you to quit buying several cleaning products that essentially do the same.
- Save in shipping costs and trips to the supermarket from day 1: the starting kit comes with enough catalyst to produce 80+ gallons of solution. 80+ gallons!
- GenEon-generated solutions have been extensively tested by independent labs. When used as directed, GenEon’s sanitizer kills harmful bacteria like E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and many more.
- The Sanitizing Catalyst used to generate GenEon’s Sanitizer is classified as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) by the U.S. FDA.
- NSF (The National Sanitation Foundation), has tested and approved GenEon’s On-Site Generator and solution for food-prep areas.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on electrolyzed water, the heart of GenEon’s technology: “the basic ingredients are inexpensive, and the end product does not damage the environment”.
- A U.S. EPA sponsored study showed that the active ingredient in GenEon’s sanitizer has antimicrobial efficacy approximately 80 to 100 times stronger than bleach’s.
- The University of Georgia recently did a study and found that the GenEon’s Sanitizing solution was effective at killing 99.999% of E.coli and Salmonella on tomatoes and lettuce in 30 seconds. In case you’re wondering. that’s really fast!
- The Toxic Use Reduction Institute (TURI Labs) at the University of Massaschusetts Lowell tested GenEon’s on-site generated cleaners and found them to have equal or better performance than conventional and “green” chemicals in kitchen degreasing and bathroom heavy-duty cleaning scenarios and on surfaces like ceramic, stainless steel and polycarbonate.